Important Rules Regarding Admission
- 1. There is no bar of religion, caste and creed for getting admission.
- 2. Written and oral tests shall be taken at the time of admission.Mere qualifying in these tests shall not be sole ground of admission.
- 3. Debarred students from any other school shall not be given admission.
- 4. Only mentally and physically sound children are granted admission.
- 5. Admission of UKG class is given to the children who attain the age of 4+.
- 6. Answer Sheet of Entrance test shall not be shown to the parents at all.
- 7. Every new student must bring the following documents with him:
- * A school leaving certificate (S.L.C) of previous class passed from an affiliated school with CBSE, Delhi or any other equivalent examination at par with C.B.S.E. Delhi., Delhi. The S.L.C. must be counter signed by D.E.O/School.
- * The original birth certificate issued by Municipal Committee/Gram Panchayat or Civil Hospital.
- * Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- * Three copies of passport size photographs.
- * The students who desire to leave the school shall not be given school leaving certificate unless and until they settle all their pending dues.An application for issuing school leaving certificate must be signed by the parents/guardians.
- * In case of New Admission, the S.L.C. is to be submitted within one month form the date of admission failing which the admission shall stand cancelled.